- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request from you.
- What is the legitimacy for your treatment.
- How long we keep them.
- To which recipients your data is communicated.
- What are your rights.
MONDIAL POWER LED SL
N.I.F. /C.I.F.: B54869375
Company address: Calle Calderón 3, 03804 Alcoy - Alicante
Registered in the Commercial Register of Alicante, Volume 3872, Sheet A-145808, Journal 307, Folio 43, Section 8, Annotation No. 160026
You can contact the owner by any of these means:
Contact Phone: (+34) 965 779 446
PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION OF THE PROCESSING OF DATA SENT THROUGH:
- CONTACT FORM
- Purpose: To provide you with a means for you to contact us and respond to your requests for information.
- Preservation: Once your request has been resolved by means of our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new processing, your personal data will be deleted.
The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests and / or provide you with the services you can contract, so if you do not provide them to us, we will not be able to serve you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless required to manage the contracted services or there is a legal obligation.
On our website we offer links and services related to different social networks (e.g. Facebook likes). If you are a member of a social network and click on the corresponding link, the provider of the social network may link your profile data with the information on your visit to that website.
Therefore, it is advisable to inform you about the functions and policies on the processing of personal data of the respective social network, if you access one of our websites with one of your profiles on social networks or share information through them.
To the extent that the processing of personal data is carried out within the framework of social networks whose providers impose operating rules, the obligations of MONDIAL POWER LED SL will be limited to those aspects in which it is free to act. In no case will MONDIAL POWER LED SL extract the data from social networks, make profiles of its users or collect additional personal data related to tastes, hobbies or way of use of social networks, without the express consent of those affected.
RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
You may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to or rectification of your personal data when it is inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the controller to his/her postal or electronic address (indicated in the Responsible section), indicating the reference "Personal Data", specifying the right to be exercised and regarding what personal data.
In case of divergences with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
www.mondialpowerled.com only uses technical, personalization and analysis cookies, own and third parties, which in no case process personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes. Therefore, by accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, when processing analysis cookies, we have asked for your consent for its use, which in any case will be installed after a reasonable period of time so that the user has time to decide to give their consent or not.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided from its alteration, loss, and unauthorized processing or access.
UPDATING YOUR DATA
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data up to date, please inform us whenever there have been any changes to them, otherwise we are not responsible for the veracity of the same.